You may not realize it, but the mind is very powerful. It is unlimited in potential.
Once you begin to understand the power of the mind, and learn the laws of the universe, you can reprogram your subconscious so you can obtain anything you want in life and live life to the fullest.
Every person on this planet has the same capacity in their brain but not everyone uses it.
It is really the programming that we received from birth to the present that shapes who we are and what we do.
Your mind is the projector of your current physical reality that you experience through your 5 sense reality.
The subconscious mind is like your magic genie and it will accept anything that you feed to it and it will carry out your every wish.
So whatever you consistently think about whether it is real or imagined your subconscious mind will accept it is as the truth and it will work with us and for us to help us reach our goals.
Once we unlock the keys our mind holds, we have the opportunity to do the following:
- Learn to override the fears of failure and not being good enough. To let go of social phobias and the hold of limiting beliefs.
- Discover the talents and gifts we were given and how we can develop them.
- Learn how to spot new opportunities to develop personal growth and learn new skills.
- Set goals you had always thought were the goals of dreamers, and then meet those goals.
- Develop a strong sense of purpose and direction. Learn the value of your life in this world and what a difference your new life can make.
- Become someone who loves to face a challenge and then meet it, and overcome it. You’ll discover the fun in conquering the mountains of challenge in your own life and not taking the status quo as an acceptable standard anymore.
- Learn the benefits of a balanced life where your physical, emotional, spiritual and financial health lives in harmony with each other and you feel fulfilled and satisfied with your life.
- No longer be someone who’s happy to be just comfortable. You’ll instead want to live in the zone of the outrageous, fulfilled and achieved.
By investing in time to unlock your own potential, you have the opportunity to discover all that you were created to be. Part of that process is identifying what your purpose is.
To do that you need to first look at what makes you feel passionate.
Find Your Passion
The most important ingredient in achieving your goals is passion.
Intelligence, connections and courage may all help, but nothing can trump passion. The truly successful person is almost always one who is extremely passionate about his or her endeavor.
“Nothing great in the world has been accomplished without passion” – Georg Hegel, German Philosopher
If you want to succeed in life, you first must find your passion, then harness it and use it to focus your dreams and vision.
The more you follow the path your passion leads you down, the more you achieve the goals you desire, and your life starts to fall into place.
One of the best parts of living a life of where you develop your own potential is its infectious. People want to be around someone with direction. It’s like a contagious drug. You finding your passion and purpose will affect everyone else in your life – without you even planning on it.
When you’re passionate about your work, whether building a company or investing in real estate, others see that passion and are drawn to it.
Good things come from that attraction.
Think of the five or ten people you spend most time with. What are these people doing? How passionate are they? Do they inspire you?
Find what it is that expressly drives you and there you have your chief purpose. For instance, though you may want a lot of money – ask yourself what is it for?
Is your chief goal to create a museum of your belongings? Is it to provide for your family?
Or is it to have the freedom to spend your life serving a cause you believe in? All of these indicate a vastly different purpose, even if all require a large sum of money.
If your purpose seems completely unrelated to making money don’t worry at all! Finding purpose isn’t just about finding wealth.
Not everyone is wired to make money as part of their purpose. Whatever your purpose, it may not be the same as anyone else in your family or among your friends. This is about what you want to do, what you want to achieve. Allow yourself to dream your own dreams and reach your own goals.
Are the dreams you have any better or worse than another’s? No. All each of us should do is live our live by the purpose we hold deep inside us. Imagine how different the world would be if that was what everyone did. What an exciting and fulfilling way to live.