A Blend of 60 Plant Derived Minerals Are Necessary Daily For Healthy Human Life
Why Should you Care?
Medical Nutrition: What is Bioavailability of minerals and why must they be plant derived?
Bioavailability means…the proportion of a mineral or other substance that enters the circulation when introduced into the body and so is able to have an immediate active effect.
The Youngevity Plant Derived Minerals™ are extracted from humic shale, which is a layer of earth formed from ancient, mineral-laden plants. Humic shale is superior to other commonly-used supplement sources such as bentonite (ground up clay) or dried sea beds (ground up rocks).
As in plants, Plant Derived Minerals™ have a natural negative electrical charge that has three important benefits.
- It may enhance the transport and bioavailability of other nutrients
- It is said to support the body’s natural elimination of toxins and heavy metals.
- This electrical charge attracts them to the human cells
Minerals have a role in nearly every human bodily function from building healthy bones and teeth, to energy production, to immune support. There are all 60 of the necessary human minerals available in the products developed by Joel D. Wallach, BS, DVM, ND who, as a biomedical research pioneer, spent decades in the field of veterinary medicine observing and researching the effects of individual nutrients on animal health before becoming a Naturopathic Physician in 1982. Today, Dr. Wallach is renowned for his groundbreaking research on the health benefits of selenium and other minerals. He now dedicates his time to lecturing throughout the world on the therapeutic benefits of vitamins and minerals and on advising the U.S. Food and Drug Administration on behalf of the dietary supplement industry. Note: selenium is known to be missing in the Washington state soil.
Naturopathic physicians (ND’s) combine the wisdom of nature with the rigors of modern science. Steeped in traditional healing methods, principles and practices, naturopathic medicine focuses on holistic, proactive prevention, and comprehensive diagnosis and medical nutrition and other natural treatments.
ND’s do not try to poison a person’s body back to health, but work with eliminating the cause of the sickness and improving health in a kind and loving way. Remember we are not declaring war on the body and trying to poison it back to health.
Plants are essentially mineral mining and processing machines. The edible plant’s job is to break minerals in the soil down to one fourth the size of our body’s cells and give them the necessary electrical charge so they will be sucked into our cells by electricity when we digest the mineral rich vegetable.
The modern problem is the plants can’t make or deliver these minerals if they are no longer in the soil. If the soil does not contain a full spectrum of the minerals then plants cannot deliver them to our dinner table. The plants can look and taste good on just three or four minerals but our body needs a blend of sixty different minerals daily to ward off diseases.
Minerals are so crucial to our health that even slight imbalances of some minerals can have major consequences; ranging from low energy levels to gastrointestinal issues. Iron, for example, is vital in the transportation of oxygen by red blood cells throughout the body. But imbalance issues can range from low energy levels to gastrointestinal hurdles.
In Most all diseases, the sufferers are found to have a certain vitamin or mineral deficiency
For much of human history, diseases caused by nutrient deficiency were considered normal, and in some parts of the world, they still persist. Even into the 20th century, conditions caused by a lack of certain vitamins or minerals were regularly found among particular people or in a certain area in North America and Europe. Artificially added nutrients may not make a food “healthy,” but they do stave off several debilitating, and sometimes fatal, diseases of malnutrition.
- Scurvy — is caused by a lack of vitamin C — a sickness shows signs of spongy gums, pain in the joints, blood spots appearing under the skin, the teeth would become loose, extreme halitosis (bad breath) would develop, the afflicted would become too weak to walk or work, be in too much pain to eat, and would die in the middle of a sentence, often from a burst blood vessel in the brain.
- Rickets — vitamin D deficiency. Vitamin D is a fat-soluble vitamin that is essential for the normal formation of bones and teeth and necessary for the appropriate absorption of calcium and phosphorus from the bowels. Rickets cause pain or tenderness in the bones of the arms, legs, pelvis, or spine, stunted growth / short stature, bone fractures, muscle cramps, teeth deformities, such as: delayed tooth formation, holes in the enamel, skeletal deformities, including: an oddly shaped skull. bowlegs, body is unable to lengthen bones by depositing calcium, and ends up with bones that flare outward in a “cupping” appearance of bones.
- Pellagra — is caused by a lack of vitamin B3 (niacin). causes blistering of the skin in the sun, pale skin, a craving for raw meat, blood dripping from the mouth, aggression, red skin lesions, insomnia, weakness and even insanity. Some people might call these people with this sickness a vampire because they avoid the sun and crave blood and red meat!
- Beriberi — caused by the deficiency of vitamin B1 (thiamine). Those with Beriberi have decreased muscle function, particularly in the lower legs, tingling or loss of feeling in the feet and hands, pain, mental confusion, difficulty speaking, vomiting, involuntary eye movement and paralysis. From the 1860s to the turn of the 20th century, people whose plant consumption was limited to the polished white rice would often come down with weakness, pain, weight loss, difficulty walking, and emotional disturbances all from a lack of Vitamin B1 not being present in their food.
- Anemia — caused by Iron deficiency. Those lacking this mineral will have fatigue; pale skin; and dull, thin, sparse hair, Patton says. To boost iron levels, we do not recommend eating iron-fortified cereal, pasta or bread because the corporate idea of supplemental iron is to add tiny iron pieces to their product. These iron filings and even iron dust aren’t small enough and lack the vital electric charge necessary. These iron filings will rust in your body. There are some foods with natural iron as found in beef, oysters, beans (especially white beans, chickpeas, and kidney beans), lentils, and spinach.
- Fibromyalgia — caused by a Selenium deficiency. Fibromyalgia has been cured in livestock, for example stiff lamb disease and white muscle disease is caused by a selenium deficiency. These diseases have been eliminated from lambs, calves, and pigs in 1957. What is selenium and how does it help reduce muscle pain? Selenium is a little-known trace mineral element found in the soil. It is essential when it comes to nutrition for our human bodies as well as necessary for farm animals. It is well-known that in Washington state there is very little or no selenium in the soil so therefore the plants cannot deliver selenium to your table if it is not first available in the soil. Sheep farmers know that they have to supplement their flock with a selenium trace mineral or the sheep die with muscular dystrophy, stiff lamb disease and/or white muscle disease . In people a selenium deficiency causes muscular dystrophy as well as fibromyalgia. Because people’s diets contain a high intake of margarines, fried foods, vegetable oils, salad dressings, etc., they are eating not only non-foods (that are killing them) but they are partly the cause of their muscle pain. So, so stop eating all of the fried foods and start supplementing with selenium, vitamin E, and sulfur amino acids.
There are already available, packaged, easy-to-take nutritional supplements – 90 for Life!!!!
So you see…
Disease is mostly caused by lack of minerals and associated nutrients
After only 2 months taking these mineral rich supplements: We personally feel younger! Roi and I are using the “Youngevity” Healthy Body Start Pak™ 2.0 — every day — twice a day drinking the “90 for Life” – a delicious refreshing glass of ninety vitamins, minerals and taking a couple jell caps of essential fatty acids! We invite you to also recover your health and start growing younger!
Is there a conspiracy to cover up the 90 minerals, vitamins and essential other nutrients?
The AMA Doctors and AMA nutritionists still agree that the healthiest way to acquire your necessary vitamins and minerals is by eating a balanced diet — but the “balanced diet” has been devised by the big food corporations to sell their “4 basic food groups” as a necessity – and that is a bald-faced-lie. We have been lied to by food industry giants who naturally want to sell their packaged foods in large quantities.
When you go to a Naturopathic Doctor (ND) they have twice the training of the MD’s. The ND’s are trained several years beyond the MDs and are able to discover the cause of any disease.
In order to be a licensed Doctor of Naturopathy (ND) or Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine (NMD), students must complete a 4-year, graduate-level program accredited by the Council on Naturopathic Medical Education. The first two years of a naturopathic medical degree are the same as the total training of an M. D. The next two years the ND’s learn the kind of supplies the body must have for ideal health. This nutritional training is something the traditional MD’s never get.
That is why so many simple nutritional deficiency diseases are called “incurable “because of the general MD’s lack of nutritional training. When we’re talking about nutritional causes, where not so much talking about what you eat as about what’s missing from today’s best quality foods. MD’s are mostly trained to push the pharmaceutical pills and medical procedures instead of looking for the cause of the disease. The cause of a disease might be a missing nutrient in your diet. We suggest you look in your local phone book and find a Naturopathic Doctor (ND). This is the only way to get the whole nutritional picture to keep your body away from MD’s poisons and hospital deaths.
Medical Errors Are No. 3 Cause Of all Deaths in the U.S
It’s a chilling reality – one often overlooked in annual mortality statistics: Preventable medical errors persist as the No. 3 killer in the U.S. – third only to heart disease and cancer – medical mistakes are claiming the lives of some 400,000 people each year.
Compare hospital accidental deaths to fighting a war, gun shootings and car deaths:
- Medical errors cause some 400,000 deaths in the US each year
- As of October 18th, 2016, there have been 2,386 U.S. military deaths in the War in Afghanistan in that year.
- All shootings: Some 13,286 people were killed in the US by firearms in 2015
- In 2015, 5,376 pedestrians were killed in traffic crashes in the United States in one year.
Which are more dangerous?
- The MD’s or the killers?
- Going to a hospital?
- Going to war?
- Crossing a busy street?
- Getting shot by a gun?
The number of people having in-hospital, adverse drug reactions (ADR) to prescribed medicine is 2.2 million.
- Dr. Richard Besser, of the CDC, in 1995, said the number of unnecessary antibiotics prescribed annually for viral infections was 20 million.
- Dr. Besser, in 2003, now refers to tens of millions of unnecessary antibiotics.
- The number of unnecessary medical and surgical procedures performed annually is 7.5 million.
- The number of people exposed to unnecessary hospitalization annually is 8.9 million. The total number of iatrogenic deaths (medical error—the third leading cause of death in the us) shown in the Internet search is 783,936.
- It’s evident that the American medical system is the leading cause of death and injury in the United States.
How to get your Vitamins and Minerals?
Most doctors will tell you that spending time outdoors each day is the way to get Vit D, but in the course of modern life, that’s not always possible. If people are going to eat junk: fast food, box food, prepared dinners, eating out in non-organic restaurants, eating sweets, eating breads, drinking sodas, etc. eating poorly either way, if you knew about this piece of education material — you might choose to take the 90 for Life nutrients that will keep you from dropping dead of mineral deficiencies!
Click here >> for the Youngevity link for easy to take minerals and vitamins, essential fatty acids, amino acids, etc. You can purchase Healthy Body Start Paks wholesale.
Dr. Peter Glidden (NP) begins his 1st day of tutorials on scientific, natural, clinically verified therapeutics with no side effects. (Sickness is caused by deficiencies of plant derived minerals, vitamins and other nutrients.)√